Tuesday, May 1, 2012

About Should I buy Oakland A's tickets on game day or in advance

Should I buy Oakland A's tickets on game day or in advance?
I travel around the country going to different ballparks. I hate to purchase tickets in advance because then you're tied to that game, but I also hate to wait in case the game sells out. I will be watching for giveway games and opponents during the week that I'm there - so I'm not looking for those responses. I live in Cincinnati and I know that on most days, the Reds are not sold out and buying day of game tickets is fine. Thanks in advance for your help!
San Francisco - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
the only games that really truly sell out for the a's are ones where they play the giants, red sox, yankees and angels. And usually the home opener are sold out. But beyond that most games do not sell out at all. You can usually get tickets the same day. In general the A's have one of the best walk-up game day purchase tickets in the MLB. i do normally buy my tickets in advance, but I just like the convenience of knowing I have a seat where I want to sit. The visitor's side is the first base side. The best way to get to and from the games is via BART our local transit/train system. If you are looking for giveway days, they have not released that schedule yet. Go to oakland athletics web site. They won't release them for another while though
Read more other entries :
About is there clinics for travel shots in oakland...